Friday, March 13, 2009

Catching Up!






Okay time for an update! So I am back in school! I am applying to University of Indianapolis for my Bachelor's Degree in Social Work. I am currently taking some general studies courses at Ivy Tech. I have also started spending more time at Hope House, the teen maternity home. I stay there 4 nights a week. This past week I also joined the care team which is the decision making body that deals with the residents. Two days after that I agreed to be a case manager for the next resident needing one. I am excited and scared because this is really what I am wanting to do but I am not sure if I am ready for it. So definitely pray for me!



Rylee is starting to read so you will have to check out our youtube page for the video of her first time actually trying to read a school book! She is doing amazing. Now if mommy could just remember to practice with her daily! I am definitely not going to win mother of the year. She is six now and seems to be growing up before my eyes! She has been playing the Wii much more often and having a ball at it. She also got a Leapster for her birthday and takes it almost everytime she gets in the car. Her favorite candy right now is baby bottle pops cause she has the best Nana in the world, who gets her all the new flavors. She loves playing with her webkins and purses. She is so totally imaginative and I really enjoy watching her play. Rylee also has a new friend that she gets to go to school with and is also in Daisies with. Her name is Lillie and her mom is pretty cool too. Sometimes she comes over and rides the bus with Rylee.




She is so smart. I got her report card in January and she is already doing everything she is supposed to be doing by the end of the year. The only issue she is having is that she cannot tell you what twelve, eleven, twenty and twenty two look like. We are working on it. We will get it down in a week or two!

No comments: